- Reference: GY47314
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Galway
- Category: HR & Training
Overview: This is broad based Senior HR Generalist Role reporting to the A. Director of HR.
Role tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage end to end recruitment process across all disciplines for the company.
- Design, review and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Co ordinating the new hire induction program.
- Overall responsibility for employee record maintenance.
- Answering all general hire queries for employee population. General point of contact role
- Performance management reviews.
Skills & Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Generalist HR role with a leading enterprise level firm. Must be manufacturing sector background, ideally medical device sector.
- A degree in HR or related discipline and a CIPD designation
- Strong communication and stakeholder involvement skills..
- ERP, (SAP ideally), user experience for HR and related modules.
- Experience and capability in recruitment campaigns.
Please note: This is a limited term contract opportunity.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Curtin by email at email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!