An exciting opportunity exists for a Human Resources Professional based in Galway. This role will primarily be involved in driving the HR agenda to improve business performance
- To streamline and maintain HR processes throughout the Business.
- Lead the recruitment strategy & operations – advertising, CV filtering, shortlisting, screening candidates, organising the interview process, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding of new staff.
- Deliver the end to end recruitment process with full responsibility for all open roles in the company.Using all platforms to manage our recruitment campaigns in an efficient and effective manner.
- To assist in developing HR policies and procedures to ensure best HR practices throughout the company.
- Ensuring the highest levels of HR service delivery with regards to recruitment, development, appraisals, benefits and employee information and reporting data.
- Communicate to the Business regarding updates to Human Resource policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Give Human Resource advice and support to Management in order to deal effectively with any Human Resource issues that may arise throughout the Organisation.
- Ensure Performance Management systems are in place and conducted in line with Company policy. Assist on site management with effective and appropriate performance management systems.
- Effectively manage Absenteeism throughout the Organisation.
- Manage and advise in relation to the execution of investigations for the disciplinary and grievance procedures in line with Company Procedure.
- Facilitate the implementation of any changes with regards to Employment Legislation.
- Assist with the recruitment process to ensure that the Company attracts and recruits the best candidate to meet the needs of the business.
- General HR Administration duties include maintaining Personnel records, generating recruitment paperwork, preparing HR documents, onboarding in line with company policy, rostering reviews, roster costing in conjunction with accounts staff etc.
- To carry out project work as required
- The ideal candidate must have an HR Qualification and previous experience is essential.
- Strong HR knowledge with the ability to drive the HR agenda at store level.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to translate HR practices to business success.
- Previous experience in retail is preferable.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to keep all stakeholders informed.
- HR degree or CIPD qualification is essential.
- Strong influencing skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.