- This is an exciting opportunity in our HR team
- The successful candidate manages and administers employee International programs within EMEA.
- They will work on complex relocation, tax and immigration issues that may include working closely with Business Unit Financial Officers and Managers.
- This opportunity will afford the incumbent to work with global teams and many different stakeholders.
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced global mobility specialist to progress their career in a dynamic EMEA team
- Oversees the employee’s International Assignment/relocation based on policy provisions and eligibility such as cost of living, housing, tax consequences, shipment of household goods, etc. and other activities to facilitate the assignment/relocation.
- Knowledge of basic immigration requirements and compliance.
- Analyses and approves assignment exceptions, lump sum allowances and per diems.
- Works closely with Business Unit Financial Officers and Managers.
- Serves as an expert resource or go to person within a region.
- Responsible for direct interaction with different committees and/or management.
- Well versed technical expert with in-depth knowledge in international and strong knowledge of other HR or business unit areas.
- Requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in high activity, multi task environment with minimal supervision.
- the location preference for this role is our Limerick offices but we are also open to receiving applications for suitably qualified applicants for our Dublin offices
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie