Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire a HR Business Partner.
- Responsible for the recruiting process.
- Responsible for HR systems: SAP-SF and attendance.
- Conducts weekly meetings with respective client areas.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or other related discipline.
- CIPD qualified is advantageous.
- 5-8 years HR business partner experience, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Mark Whelan.