We are currently working with one the leading Pharma organisations in Cork who are looking for a HR Business Partner to their team on an initial 12-month contract. As the HR Business Partner, you will work as part of an all-Ireland HR team and get the opportunity to work on projects and have a strong focus on culture and engagement. Strong relationship-building skills and a proven track record of working with cross-functional teams would be important as well as Irish employment law experience (non-unionised environment).
The selection process will take place promptly so if you would like more details please feel free to get in touch and we can discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Point of contact for Human Resource queries for employees and managers
- Support management with any restructuring, process-change or change management initiatives
- Manage the site recruitment strategy for all levels and departments
- Coordinate the headcount budget with managers
- Ensure best practice in the area of performance management
- Provide expertise on the performance management process and system for relevant departments
- To ensure the site Training Policy addresses both the needs of the business and individual employee developmental needs
- Ownership for the development of the annual plant-wide training needs analysis
- Proactively develop and implement and /or support any relevant projects that will deliver to the site objective
- Own and lead Site initiatives, for example, learning & development, Values & Mission, performance management, communications, that will deliver to the HR strategy and the Site Business Objectives
- Ensure salary and benefits are maintained within the Company grade structure for the site thus leading to consistency across the business
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- CIPD qualified, with 5+ years of HR experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working closely with senior management and line managers
- Solid understanding of Irish employment law
- Project management experience
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.