- Reference: CJ46477y
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kilkenny, Waterford, Wexford
- Category: HR & Training
- Driving the recruitment process, working closely with the Hiring Manager to achieve the best result while ensuring a positive candidate experience throughout the process.
- Responsible for employee files and relevant documentation in relation to new hires, changers and leavers.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of H.R. systems, update data efficiently and analyse/report on all key HR metrics.
- Drive a positive employee relations culture; to include proactively resolving issues, implementation of communications strategy and roll out of engagement activities.
- Build a strong rapport with people managers and provide necessary support and direction.
- Conduct research into H.R. best practices and devise policies and procedures in line with legislation.
- Plan, conduct, and coordinate the development, approval and implementation of localized H.R. programs, and administer same.
- Deal with day to day HR queries from employees, Team Leaders and management.
- Manage probation, performance/salary reviews to ensure timely completion.
- Reception cover as required.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or relevant HR discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- HR Systems experience highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!