Our client based in Sligo requires a HR Business Partner on a part-time basis for their expanding business.
- Manages human resources processes and activities including recruitment, training and development, compensation and benefits, employee communications, employee relations and other activities as needed.
- Acts as an internal mentor to management on Human Resources issues.
- Actively leads Employee Engagement programmes and Internal Communication initiatives
- Organize employee orientation programs for new recruits
- Drive succession planning efforts
- Assist managers with identifying group and individual training needs
- Develop, implement, and supervise recruitment programs in line with the business requirements.
- Coordinate, administer and regularly review employee benefits.
- Establish human resources policies throughout the site.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Third level qualification in HR.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role with a progressive organisation.
- Experience of collaborating with and influencing a management team, with proven change management experience highly desirable.
- Previous experience of developing and leading innovative HR initiatives, particularly around recruitment, talent management, employee engagement and workforce planning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to confidently engage with and influence at all levels of an organisation.
- CIPD membership an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.