Video for this job
Excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist to undertake a contract for a multinational company in Shannon.
- Coach managers and support with HR and employment law advice.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment processes.
- Develop and manage talent manegement processes.
- Management of regional projects.
- Manage onboarding for multiple sites.
- Partner with head of department on implementation of HR strategies.
- Degree in HR and preferably CIPD accreditation.
- 5 years general HR experience preferably in a multinational company.
- Excellent recruitment experience.
- Strong HR Generalist suite of duties.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of legislation and employment law.
- Ability to travel when required.
For more information, or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle