As HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for all day to day HR operational elements. Reporting the Group Head of HR, you will responsible for talent acquisition, employee relations and for leading and driving the employee engagement and wellbeing agenda.
This is a varied role covering partnering with specific business units across retail areas.
- Ensure high level of compliance and ethics throughout all dealings in line with company policies and procedures
- Act a key influencer in the broader leadership team and actively network and knowledge share across the business unit.
- Identity talent within and outside the organisation, create relevant succession and development plans to create strong future talent pipelines
- Act as guardian of the company culture through actively promoting and role modelling our values, of Team, Trust, Will to Win and Value
- Take ownership for driving best practice in HR and People Management and engage the team to deliver on their goals in accordance with these
- Drive a strong employee engagement culture through regular internal communications and driving action around our culture survey
- Ensure that all Health and Safety and Risk issue are dealt with as a matter of urgency and that a positive Health and Safety culture is promoted in your area of responsibility
- Overseeing employee relations, disciplinary and grievance processes and advising and supporting managers on same
- Ensuring policies and procedures are updated, in line with employment legislation and being adhered to
- Providing support to managers regarding performance management process including system administration
- Providing support to managers regarding integrated time and attendance HR system and ensuring compliance with absence policies for reporting purposes
- Providing training programmes for employees with strong focus on effective onboarding and induction
- Review existing Graduate Leadership Programme and internal Traineeship Programmes and make recommendations in line with key economic and demographic factors
- Supporting Group Head of HR on key strategic projects
- Any other relevant duties that may arise from time to time
- Third level qualification in HR / Business
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills required
- Good knowledge of Irish Employment Law
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR with experience in retail desirable but not essential
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Proven project management and presentation skills
- Experience of working with implementing and working with HR Systems a distinct advantage
- Ability to network, build strong relationships and influence effectively
- Travel will be required to various sites, so full clean driving license is essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.