Support a co-ordinated approach to the development, management, and implementation of all key HR activities.
- Provide efficient, timely and accurate information to enable both forward planning and measurement of staffing-related activities.
- Manage an efficient and effective recruitment and selection process through liaison with key stakeholders
- Co-ordinate on boarding and induction programme for new starters
- Ensure compliance with terms and conditions of employment
- Oversee the drafting and reviewing of key HR procedures which incorporate best HR practices and terms and conditions of employment
- Stakeholder Management
- Build and sustain effective and dynamic relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop close and effective working relationships with Line Managers to ensure that staff performance is a key focus area and is effectivity addressed
- Line Manager Support
- Act as the first point of contact for line managers regarding issues related to the management of staff performance or absenteeism, in order to support them in handling / resolving the matter
- Act as the first point of contact for line managers in assisting and advising on employee relations and employee welfare issues
- Provide support to managers in terms of employment legislation and dispute resolution, e.g. interpret relevant employment legislation and provide advice to managers as required. Attend meetings with staff and staff representatives, as required.
- Support and advise managers in implementing change and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work with managers to ensure staff developmental needs are addressed via the PEP system and liaise with the L&D department on progressing training plans
- Contribute and lead as appropriate on HR projects
- Implement and maintain the highest professional standards for all human resource activities in accordance with policy and good practice.
- At least 5 years HR experience in a busy generalist role
- Strong understanding, knowledge and experience of HR legislation
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- CIPD qualified to associate level or eligible to become an associate member or possess other relevant 3rd level qualification, or equivalent
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!