We are seeking an HR Business Partner to provide a full range of HR business support to client groups based in Ireland. In collaboration, this individual will work closely with the HR team to help educate, advise and influence our business partners on issues involving, but not limited to, talent management, organization design and development, employee engagement, compensation programs, people analytics and change management. This role will also get involved in the design and implementation of employee strategic projects.
The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in a fast-paced environment while working in strong HR Business Partner team.
- Act as a strategic HR Business Partner to coach and advise on all people and talent matters
- Partner with the HR BP team to work closely with senior leaders and managers to understand business needs and objectives, develop strategies and implement solutions to address needs
- Partner with HR BP team on high impact initiatives including talent assessment, high-potential development, succession planning, manager coaching and employee engagement and retention
- Work closely with managers and employees to handle a variety of issues and tasks, including transfers, promotions, performance issues and terminations
- Monitor and interpret trends and metrics around employee engagement, attrition and turnover etc.
- Deliver seamless business partner support by partnering with HR corporate functions and leveraging HR programs, policies, processes and systems
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or relative discipline
- 5 years plus HR Business Partner experience, preferably within a large high-growth technology organization
- Results-driven, solutions-oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator
- Ability to conduct group facilitation, coach and counsel managers at all levels
- Knowledge of Irish employment law
- Knowledge of talent management, staffing and compensation best practices
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!