Our client, a leading pharmaceutical in Cavan, is seeking to recruit a HR Business Partner on a contract.
This role will have the option to work remotely part of the week.
· Business Partnering with Senior Management to ensure HR and Business strategy is achieved.
· Delivering outstanding customer focus by delivering value-add, best in class HR support to internal customers.
· Supporting business change initiatives such as organisation redesign and transfer of undertakings.
· Ensuring that corporate and country HR initiatives are incorporated into the business area priorities.
· Devising HR initiatives to support the development of people management practices and increase Employee Engagement.
· Developing employee diversity and inclusion initiatives and implement impactful actions through the business.
· Supporting the annual compensation cycles as required.
· Leading HR related initiatives such as driving a performance management culture.
· Assisting with the preparation of accurate statistics as required by the business including the collation of data for headcount, turnover, absence and recruitment.
Degree qualified in a relevant area - HR/Business
4 years experience in a HR Business Partner/Generalist role.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.