Human Resource Business Partner required to join a leading Multinatinal Company in Mayo.
The HRBP will be a key member of the site HR leadership team - sharing your knowledge and expertise to ensure that we deliver best in class HR programs and initiatives.
- Supporting the HR Director to implement employee engagement programs and HR Initiatives that drive the site HR strategy.
- Building strong relationships and providing expert advice to business leaders across talent management, learning and development, and change management.
- Ensuring a robust service delivery at all stages of employees' life cycle including Talent Attraction, Onboarding, Diversity and Inclusion, Total Rewards, Talent Management, Employee Wellbeing, Communication and Change Management
- Adhering to all applicable legal requirements, including procedures such as employee relations and site disciplinary processes.
- Maintaining an accurate job documentation system by conducting analyses, determining status, appropriate grades and auditing the system regularly to ensure that job descriptions exist for all active positions.
- Working closely with site leaders and HR support teams to ensure appropriate employee documentation is maintained and in compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Building on the culture of reward and recognition onsite - engaging and promoting the achievements of the diverse employee resource groups and forums (Vitality, STEM, Corporate Responsibility, Equality Diversity & Inclusion, etc.) so that we continue to live the ethos of a Great Place to Work.
- Degree qualified in HR or relevant discipline (ideally masters) with CIPD membership preferred.
- 5+ years of dedicated strategic HR experience with a strong understanding of core HR policies & procedures and experience managing employee relations issues.
- In-depth knowledge of Irish employment law.
- Ability to design and deliver leadership training programs.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with the ability to guide business leaders.
- Ability to develop an extensive network of support to facilitate the completion of assignments.
- Project management experience is highly desirable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.