SENIOR HRBP| LOUTH | PERM
Are you ready to elevate your career as a Senior Human Resources Business Partner?
Join our client, a global leader in biologics services, and play a key role in shaping the HR function to the highest standards. Collaborate with international HR teams and business leaders to craft a comprehensive talent strategy, vital for the growth of our client's new manufacturing site in Dundalk.
Senior HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Act as a vital member of the local site HR team, actively contributing to the development and execution of the HR strategy in line with business objectives and global HR initiatives.
- Engage and communicate with counterparts and business leaders professionally, ensuring effective collaboration and representation of the local HR organization.
- Support the design, development, and establishment of the HR function, ensuring it aligns with the company's vision, culture, and strategic goals.
- Develop and implement 'best-in-class' HR programs and initiatives as needed to support the HR strategy and achieve local business objectives effectively.
- Collaborate closely with the HR team to ensure alignment between global and local HR strategies, processes, and best practices.
- Lead the development and implementation of HR policies, procedures, and documentation, ensuring compliance with both local and corporate HR requirements.
- Provide expert HR guidance and support to business leaders across various areas, including talent acquisition, onboarding, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, and compliance.
- Support the site headcount talent strategy and recruitment plan, working closely with business leaders and the Talent Acquisition team.
Senior HR Business Partner requirements:
- Extensive HR experience in a regulated manufacturing environment, encompassing various HR disciplines.
- Proven ability to influence senior management and drive HR strategies at local, regional, and global levels.
- Well-rounded experience in HR management, including talent development, performance management, and HR policies.
- Strong track record in senior HR/leadership roles in a fast-paced manufacturing setting, ideally in pharmaceuticals.
- Education: Degree in Human Resources or related field, with a preference for a Master's qualification. Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Tina Cornally.