HR Business Partner
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner professional to have responsibility for the operational and strategic management of the Human Resources and EH&S function. As part of the Management team, you will fully support the requirements of the business and implement the organisation’s HR & EH&S programs in line with Corporate initiatives, ensuring compliance with Irish legislation.
- As a member of the Management Team, you will act as a key contributor in the continued successful performance and growth of the company.
- Support with the recruitment process for open roles and build relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Advise and support all staff on a wide range of HR matters. Make recommendations to resolve matters and provide ongoing follow-up support.
- Actively lead employee engagement programmes and internal communication initiatives.
- Implement an Employee Representative Group (ERG) on site.
- Manage all Industrial Relations matters.
- Assume responsibility for all EH&S matters on site.
- Introduce an automated onboarding programme for new employees.
- Provide support to people managers on the company’s performance management and compensation philosophy.
- Assist people managers with identifying departmental and individual training needs.
- Take proactive measures to ensure the company’s talent pipeline is aligned to the business pipeline through talent acquisition and development.
- Support the roll-out of HR related corporate initiatives including projects such as payroll, policies, and procedures.
- Enhance relationships with third-level colleges and attend careers fairs etc. as appropriate.
- Coordinate, administer and regularly review employee benefits.
- Direct the creation, interpretation, and application of HR policies throughout the facility.
- Manage employee data in line with GDPR obligations.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business, or a related discipline
- Experience of working in a manufacturing facility is advantageous.
- CIPD membership is advantageous.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a senior HR role.
- Demonstrated experience with managing EH&S matters.
- Strong ability to use own initiative, to self-motivate and adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to identify and resolve employment problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to encourage managers and employees to involve HR on a timely basis.
- Ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the organisation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have a thorough understanding of Employment Law in Ireland
- Experience of working with payroll processing.
- Experience of preparing job descriptions and working directly with recruitment agencies.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.