Our client, an independent aviation solutions company providing comprehensive maintenance, modification and support services to operators around the world has an exceptional opportunity for a highly motivated Human Resources Business Partner to join their team on a 24 month fixed term contract based in Shannon Co Clare,
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop a strong business partnering relationship within specified client groups, ensuring HR best practice in the areas of performance management, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Provide HR advisory service on disciplinary, grievance and employee relations issues as required.
- Devise and implement HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative changes and effectively communicate within the organisation as appropriate.
- Monitor adherence to Company standards (attendance, sickleave monitoring, Organisation of Working Time) and facilitate appropriate action and process improvements where required.
- Work with the HR team to drive engagement and to develop people-oriented strategies and initiatives including but not limited to talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning, health and wellbeing.
- Lead, deliver and report on assigned HR strategic tasks and projects.
- Regular liaison and collaboration with the wider HR team to share ideas, best practice, while ensuring the HR team is aligned and works together towards agreed HR priorities.
- Actively participate and support the recruitment and selection process.
- Actively participate and support the Company onboarding programme for all new hires, ensuring the effective integration of employees within the Company.
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- A minimum of 6+ years HR Business Partner experience, ideally in a production/manufacturing environment.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral) with the ability to influence, coach and partner with all levels of leadership and employees.
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills with the ability to build relationships at senior levels.
- Extensive knowledge of employment legislation and best practice developments in HR.
- Proven track record of achievement with experience of leading cross-functional, HR initiatives and company-wide projects.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy