An amazing opportunity has arisen with our client for a HR Business Partner to join their team in their Dunboyne site on a fixed term contract. You will play a key role in shaping the culture and people strategy, partnering closely with the Dunboyne Leadership Teams and as part of a highly talented Ireland HR team. As part of our HR team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career, in a true business partner role
What you will do:
The HR Business Partner is accountable for providing best in class HR business partner support to their client groups and will drive and support the agile high-performance team culture within Dunboyne. You will actively provide support, guidance and expertise to the leaders of the areas and have a strong commercial perspective to understand the business needs.
This role ensures there are strong links between the HR strategy and the business strategy.
Provide HR support focused on a variety of areas that enable the delivery of business goals such as;
- Engagement & culture change;
- Talent development
- Performance management;
- Organisational design/High Performing Teams
- Work with business leaders to champion a high-performance culture and to create an environment of trust, dignity and respect, where behaviors are aligned to the Company values
- Offer strategic HR support to specific client groups.
- Support the people strategy for their areas to coach leaders to have a strong/supportive relationship with each member of their team.
- Advise, coach and listen to people managers to develop a business owner mindset through the best use of their people and talent.
- Ensure that HR processes are applied and adhered to consistently and fairly.
- Develop business understanding with an ability to link global and Ireland strategic goals to site/departmental business strategy.
- Support the successful deployment of the ER strategy.
- Facilitate talent management and succession planning across the organisation aligned to global processes.
- Provide coaching with an emphasis on leadership behaviors.
- Initiate interventions and proactively identifies issues to resolve them in a timely fashion.
- Complete any site or global HR projects, as required.
What skills you will need:
- 5+ years previous relevant experience in a strategic HRBP role, directly supporting leadership teams.
- Strong knowledge of Irish and European employment law framework
- Effective at coaching and managing multiple stakeholders
- Ability to project manage multiple projects and initiatives through to successful deliver
- Preferable: Previous relevant experience of working as a HRBP in a unionised environment.
- Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Human Resources,).
- Desirable: CIPD Qualification
- Desirable: Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Jessica Kennedy