- Reference: SJ46390
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cavan, Fermanagh, Leitrim
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Our client based in Fermanagh require a HR Business Partner for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Manage and ensure delivery of the Company Communications Strategy with focus on HR Strategy and people plans.
- Provide specialist employee relations advice and guidance to management with particular respect to disciplinary, grievance, performance management, and absence.
- Coach Managers to ensure they are equipped to, effectively lead and manage their team.
- Monitor and manage staff turnover and develop retention strategies to ensure the business meets key business objectives.
- Manage the control of Absent Management Processes and review systems or process related specifications necessary to support the HR function so that adequate records are maintained and the management are made aware of issues arising.
- Support / manage change within the business and ensure any changes are adequately implemented within the departments.
- Champion the company culture, leading by example, ensure consistent approach is implemented, ultimately resulting in an engaged workforce.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of all aspects of HR, working in partnership with wider HR team at both sites to ensure consistent and excellent service is provided at all times.
- Develop and sustain relationships at all levels across the business, ensuring consistent and effective communications at all levels.
- Support team on site as escalation point for issues / concerns – HR Advisor and Administrator.
- Manage and review any documentation required to support the HR function.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years generalist experience at advisory level within a fast-paced H.R. Department (Manufacturing experience preferable)
- Competent PC skills, ideally Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP
- CIPD qualified
- Experience with handling complex employee relations cases
- Sound Employment Law Knowledge
- Strategic HR and Change Management Experience
- Project Management experience both leading and support projects
- Communication and Negotiation skills
- Ability to build relationships at all levels
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!