Human Resource Business Partner 12-month contract required to join a leading Multinational Company in Mayo.
The HRBP will be part of our HR team on-site in Mayo. Reporting directly to the Site HR Director, you will work closely with the business as the key point of contact for Business HR for a number of departments on-site and provide support directly to Managers and Senior Managers on people topics.
You will be the key advisor to those Leaders in
• Talent Management and Development
• Employee Engagement
• Employee Relations
• Compensation and Benefits/Total Rewards
• People Analytics
- As the first point of contact for HR Service from those leaders and teams, you will need to work closely with our colleagues in the wider HR team in Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and HR Service delivery as well as colleagues on our sister sites to ensure that we provide an excellent HR service to the business.
- Our strong pipeline of products means that we are continuously expanding and therefore always looking for new talent who can develop and grow with us. As a result, this role can act as a stepping stone for the right candidate to build a career either within the Irish HR team or to travel internationally to one of our manufacturing locations based in Singapore, Italy, Germany, Puerto Rico, and the US, and Ireland. Opportunities also exist to work in HR supporting our Commercial organization which has affiliates across the globe.
- A relevant degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant area.
- Ideally they will have 5 years of Business HR experience and experience in one other HR specialization.
- They will combine a passion for people with strong business acumen and enjoy working in a fast-paced and often demanding organization that rewards strong performance.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran.