This is an exciting opportunity for a recent HR or Business graduate to start their career with a dynamic and innovative organization.
- Maintains all applicant and employee data in appropriate manual or electronic systems
- Provides on-site reception service maintaining a high standard of customer care
- Responds to internal or outside requests for training records, employee documents and employment verifications by locating documents and obtaining management authorisation to release requested documents and follows-up on missing information
- Acts as liaison between payroll department and local business unit by interacting with the payroll department to provide feedback on employee issues
- Audit and reconcile enrolment additions, changes or cancellations with third parties and make necessary payroll adjustment
- Obtains historical payroll, employment or training records as required to meet court orders, workers’ compensation claims, and other external agencies’ requests
- Assists with on-going development projects by verifying data and testing system’s ability to support existing or new processes
- Co-ordinates bonus program payouts by obtaining necessary plan and performance documentation, confirming employee eligibility and payment calculation methods, compiling payment information, and co-ordinating payment logistics to ensure correct and effective implementation of the programs
- Administers various human resources, employee education, benefit and compensation programs and responds to employee inquiries on these programs
- Processes all salary and benefit actions for employees by requesting input from management, receiving responses, creating salary agendas, inputting the approved data, and validating the data accuracy.
- Arrange employee and visitor trips, transportation and accommodations, if required.
- Inputs, maintains, trouble-shoots and audits confidential data related to employee relations, training, personnel, compensation and benefits. Develops, maintains and provides reports, including metrics reports related to human resources
- Composes and types interoffice communications, such as memos, emails, reports, graphics, headcount, organisational charts, and presentations.
- Provides administrative support to all stakeholders to ensure key milestones are achieved e.g. project support, co-ordinations activities,
- Administer communications and corporate social responsibility programs
- Provides administrative support to HR Director as required
- Co-ordinates and/or assists with employee events
- Third level relevant degree
- Applies limited knowledge of business concepts, procedures and practices and a basic understanding of department fundamentals. Will perform this job in a quality system environment. Failure to adaquately perform tasks can result in non-compliance with government regulations
- Performs routine tasks working from detailed written or verbal instructions. Assignments require limited judgment in troubleshooting proven processes.
- Completes daily work to meet established schedule with guidance from supervisor on prioritisation of tasks.
- Solves problems of limited scope and complexity requiring basic interpretation of well-defined procedures and practices. Maintains confidentiality in handling sensitive information or documents.
- Failure to adequately perform tasks can result in non-compliance with governmental regulations. Close supervision. Receives detailed instruction on all assignments.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com