- Reference: SJ47122
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: HR & Training
Our client, a leading Medical Device company in Leitrim, is looking to hire a HR and Training Specialist.
- Employee/Manager liaison for all employee issues
- TMS/Time and Attendance System Administration
- Enrolling/training/facilitating Employees/Team Leaders/Managers to ensure payroll integration per due date
- Troubleshooting/Liaising with TMS providers to resolve system errors in a timely manner
- Maintenance of all leave records and generation of reports to support internal / external reporting
- Completion of reports to support financial & KPI reporting
- Recruitment of all staff and co-ordinating the internal recruitment process
- Attendance at Career Fairs, College etc.
- Maintenance of Career’s page on Company website. Source and engage with candidates through LinkedIn
- Maintaining and implementing HR & Training policies and procedures etc. per the Terms and Conditions of Employment and per current legislation
- Co-ordinating all aspects of the Performance Review program
- Administration for Pre-Employment Medicals. Liaising with Medical Practitioner for employee referrals
- Development and maintenance of training matrices, plans and records.
- Scheduling/delivering internal training programs
- Sourcing/scheduling external training aligned with the company’s organisational development programme
- Participation in internal and external audits and the Corrective Action Programme
- Work with all departments on continuous improvement projects, including 5S and lean activities
- Co-ordinating company events, service awards etc.Other duties as required to support business needs.
- Third level qualification in HR, Business or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role, specifically in the area of recruitment
- Clear communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Computer skills, including Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel and others.
For a confidential discussion please contact Mark Whelan on 071 914 2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!