HR Business and Talent Partner
Fantastic opportunity for a proactive and professional HR Generalist to join an innovative and leading global organization in Account Based Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3yrs experience.
The main responsibility of this role is to support the EMEA and APAC team with all people related initiatives in support of our client’s international growth strategy. You will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR activities, including resourcing, compensation & benefits, learning and development, employee engagement, retention and employee relations.
The role will also manage all EMEA and APAC recruitment and will have a dotted line into the Global Head of Talent.
The duties include:
- Talent Management: In partnership with the Global Head of Talent and the Chief People Officer support all talent management strategies and processes.
- Employee Engagement: Champion and drive employee engagement initiatives that elevate and sustain high levels of employee engagement.
- HR Partnership: Engagement and collaboration with the Global HR team
- Compensation and Benefits: Review and benchmark the internal and external environment to improve HR policies and initiatives.
- Trusted advisor: As a trusted advisor to employees and managers you will provide coaching and support to help them deliver the best work every day.
What you will need:
- A third level qualification in HR or business related discipline.
- 5 years + HR business partner experience supporting global teams.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to coach, influence and partner with various levels of employees.
- The ability to work effectively across geographical and cultural boundaries with a high degree of empathy balanced with the ability to provide feedback.
- Ability to travel frequently between locations
- CIPD membership
If interested please give Ita Hodder a call on 01 6620088 or email on email@example.com