My client is a Global Medical Device manufacturer in Offaly and are now seeking to hire an experienced HR and Site Administrator. This role would suit if you like a busy and varied workload to include HR admin, Workplace Wellbeing and reception cover.
HR and Site Administrator Responsibilities:
• HR Administration support for recruitment process and other duties.
• Provide secretarial support to the Plant Manager and other members of the senior management team when appropriate.
• Lead and support Workplace Wellbeing initiatives.
• Event coordination, including training, social, teambuilding, presentations, etc
• Maintain professional interface between colleagues, visitors and Plant Manager including providing reception cover, routine administration and ad-hoc duties.
• Administration for the site’s Operational Excellence activities such as an employee idea management process and site metrics publication.
• Actively support and lead Employee Engagement activities such as training coordination, teambuilding, celebration of calendar events and other fun activities throughout the year.
• Provide administration support to the site’s engineering team.
• Travel coordination for staff and visitors when needed (hotels, flights, car hire etc)
• Credit card expense reconciliations.
• Ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
HR and Site Administrator requirements:
• Third level qualification in a business discipline or equivalent required.
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
• MS Office Essential – Advanced Excel & PowerPoint specifically
• ERP system experience especially around Purchase Order input and their use desirable
• Good analytical ability
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.