My client is a global organisation and is an industry leader in food microbiology testing. They have just made a presence in Ireland and due to forecasted rapid expansion they are now looking for an experienced HR and Recruitment Officer for the Newbridge facility. This role will report directly to the site HR Manager.
HR and Recruitment Officer responsibilities:
- To assist with the administration of HR tasks
- Creation and maintaining of employee files
- To lead all recruitment activities, including advertising, screening, interviewing and generation of contracts and other related documents
- Update current and design a new recruitment strategy for the site
- Lead recruitment projects to improve the quality of hire and attract more candidates
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Work closely and build relationships with key stakeholders and managers
- Coordinate with managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Maintain current knowledge of the recruitment industry and best practices
- Oversee the completion of various talent acquisition projects and wider HR initiatives
HR and Recruitment Officer requirements:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Third-level qualification in Human Resources or related
- Knowledge of Irish Employment Legislation
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR Information Systems.
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.