An exciting opportunity has opened up for a HR Analyst to join a leading financial institution based in Limerick City. This is a 6-month fixed-term contract and a hybrid working model is offered. This position would suit someone with strong HR and administrative skills.
· Responds to questions and counsels employees and managers on HR policies and processes, HR systems, employee data, and assists with data updates. Inquiries may come in via multiple channels (e.g., e-mail, phone, case management system).
· Utilizes knowledge base, call tracking systems and/or third party resources to educate customers of the HR Services available to them.
· Utilizes good judgment to resolve more complex or non-routine matters on their own and within corporate guidelines / standards.
· Demonstrates a positive, professional, customer and delivery orientated image of the company. Acts as a role model to other team members, including clients / customers who seek assistance from the HRSC.
· Is proactive with providing continuous status updates, guidance, and information to customers, key stakeholders, and peers within the HR functional area team(s) to ensure case resolution. Provides feedback and recommends process improvements to management.
· Processes HR Service Center requests such as organization changes, compensation changes, leave requests, other data updates, etc. including complex and non-routine requests.
· Performs HR operational processes such as report generation, background checks, new hire onboarding, etc.
· Ensures high-quality standards for all activities, initiatives, and tasks within the designated functional area(s) of responsibility. Adheres to all service level agreements (SLAs) established by the HR functional area(s)/team(s). Appropriately documents case details and relevant information in the case management system.
· Analyzes specific HR data (as requested) and creates formal or ad-hoc reports. Have strong technical skills in multiple areas of expertise and a broader knowledge of HR areas that the HRSC supports.
· Will act as a training resource for other HR Service Center Analysts. Will back up for Team Leaders (TL) for select responsibilities.
· Participates in User Acceptance testing of new systems or features of existing systems.
· 2-3 years’ experience in an administrative/HR role is desirable.
· Proficient in Excel is essential.
· Excellent administration skills.
· Excellent customer service/client relationship skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work under pressure.
· Accuracy and high attention to detail.
· Excellent oral/written communication skills.
· The ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Megan O’Doherty.