Great opportunity for a HR Generalist /Analayst to join a growing US multinational organisation in Clonmel on an initial 12-month contract (good scope beyond the initial contract). If you have 1+ years HR experience this could be a great opportunity for you to gain exposure in a dynamic fast-paced multinational. This role is centred around HR Metrics, and general HR duties. Onsite role. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Develops, maintains and provides reports, including metrics reports related to HR.
- Monitors, creates, and maintains appropriate employee documentation as it pertains to the hiring and selection process, changes to employee status, pay and benefits, annual performance appraisal process, employee relations investigations, employee discipline, and employee terminations to maintain compliance with internal and external policies and regulations.
- Assists with on-going development projects by verifying data and testing system's ability to support existing or new processes.
- Administers various human resource, employee education, benefit and compensation programs and responds to employee inquiries on these programs.
- Participates in maintaining an accurate job documentation system by conducting job analyses for jobs as needed.
- Conducts all aspects of the job with appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity to employee and organisational data by storing documents carefully, holding conversations in private where appropriate, and not disclosing confidential information except on a need-to-know basis.
- Represents business unit in organisational HR teams and projects by conducting research, analysing data, and compiling statistical reports and information.
- Coordinates and/or assists with employee events.
- Degree in a relevant discipline and 1+ years of related HR experience.
- Strong Excel skills. PowerBI and Workday experience an advantage.
- You will be a self-motivated individual who can prioritise and manage your time while working in partnership within a small team.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential for successful interactions with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Begins establishing and cultivating a network of internal resources to facilitate completion of tasks. Individual influence is typically exerted at the peer level.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.