You will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
This appointment requires a specialist and highly sophisticated application of compensation and benefits acumen across all business sectors.
- 1 knowledge of HR Functions, regulations, processes, policies and guidelines.
- 2 Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills
- 3 Knowledge of systems regulations, processes, policies and guidelines
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of UK & Ireland employment legislation / cultural alignment
- Computer knowledge HRIS systems
- Knowledge and/or experience in benefits, safety or other HR related field
- A manufacturing environment.
- Third Level degree qualification in HR or equivalent is required. CIPD membership preferable
- 3 years’ experience of working in a HR Role
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email email@example.com.