This role as a commercial business advisor, is responsible for leading change and driving the translation of HR / opex business strategy into key performance delivery. HRBP will be instrumental in providing complex HR and organizational design solutions to engage, develop, reward and recognise our people. The position provides primary support to HCL Safety and Senscient but embraces a broader geographical responsibility for all UK and Ireland and Northern European entities. Supports all Functional Leaders in achieving business goals to resource, recruit, induct, train and develop and properly reward top talent while building the organizational infrastructure and capabilities required for short, medium and long-term business success.
This appointment requires a specialist and highly sophisticated application of compensation and benefits acumen across all business sectors.
- 1 knowledge of HR Functions, regulations, processes, policies and guidelines.
- 2 Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills
- 3 Knowledge of Payroll and HMRC regulations, processes, policies and guidelines
- Comprehensive knowledge and application of UK & Ireland employment legislation / cultural alignment
- Computer knowledge of SAP or other HRIS systems
- Experience of BOND payrite or other Payroll software
- Knowledge and/or experience in benefits, safety or other HR related field
- A manufacturing environment, service industry environment
- Third Level degree qualification in HR or equivalent is required. CIPD membership preferable
- 4 years’ experience of working in a HR Role
- For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Deirdre Moran on 091706710 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.