- Reference: D47328
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin South, Dublin West
- Category: HR & Training
Excellent opportunity for a HR / Recruitment Administrator to join a leading fund management company in County Dublin. This is an amazing chance to kick start your career in HR.
What you will be doing
- Advising management and staff on a wide range of HR related matters.
- Management of recruitment and selection activities for technical, professional and managerial level positions to include formulation of job descriptions, advertising and management of interview process.
- Employee orientation, development & training
- Performance Management, compensation & benefits administration
- Lead and manage various HR projects as directed by the Human Resources Global
- Manage and co-ordinate manpower planning in line with company expansion.
- Managing absenteeism through absence management policy for both short and long term absence in line with HR objectives.
- Implement review and enhancement of Company and HR Policies and Procedures in line with legislative developments.
- Creation and delivery of HR related management training and induction programmes.
- Brings the company culture to all employees.
- Contractual administration.
- Employee communication
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
- Minimum 2 years HR experience in a similar role.
- Previous experience working within a HR/ Recruitment support role with a focus on candidate pipelining.
- Experience working within a fast paced, global organisation
- Previous experience working on HR systems / applicant tracking systems
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- 3rd level degree/CIPD Accredation desirable
- Excellent knowledge of current Ireland employment legislation
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising human resources policies & procedures
- Knowledge of computerised HR systems
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie