Our client based in Sligo require a HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Support the administration of the company’s HR department and ensure employee records are maintained.
- Coordinate the HR System, maintaining time and attendance, annual leave etc.
- Provide administrative support on the Recruitment & Selection process, managing the applications process and database.
- Support the on-boarding process, drafting contracts, collating new starter information, liaising with payroll, setting up personnel files, preparing induction material.
- Coordinate and manage aspects of mandatory training, liaising with relevant line managers.
- Maintain the training administration system with course attendance information and individual training records.
- Coordinate the HR System, generating reports from the system, (time and attendance, annual leave, probation etc).
- Update and maintain all employee data on the HR systems.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualification in HR or related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years’ post qualification experience in a busy HR function, ideally at HR administration level.
- Generalist/Administrative experience.
- Experience of working on databases, e.g., HRIS, Time Management system.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Solid proficiency in IT, to include MS Office, (Word, Excel).
- Self-motivated; ability to multitask and work on own initiative, proactive and approachable.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.