We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Administrator/PA to join an award-winning, US Multinational Pharma company based in East Cork. This role will support the HR Manager with various HR functions and also assist the Site Director with their administrative functions. The successful candidate will be offered this role on an initial 6-month contract. There may be scope in the future to extend this contract to a longer term.
HR Support Duties:
- Assist in the development, implementation, and monitoring of systems and procedures that meet employment legislation and pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Assess opportunities for the improvement of the business including the management of change, implementation of best practices, and serve as an organisational support in assisting departments to make improvements
- Responsible as a member of the HR Team to help pro-actively develop and implement and /or support any relevant projects that will deliver to the site objective while ensuring Company policy and procedure are adhered to where appropriate
- Shared responsibility with Finance for the Payroll function, ensuring Time and Attendance and Employee data is up to date.
- Develop HR policies and procedures as required
- Ensure audit readiness at all times.
- Assist in the Recruitment and Selection process. Organise pre-employment medicals, contracts, references, and conduct inductions.
- Manage the diary; organise meetings and coordinate agendas
- Screen communication (personal, telephone and email) and ensure accurate and timely response
- Prepare materials for running meetings, presentations, and reports with the appropriate tools (ie. PowerPoint)
- Act as interface between the management and staff when required
- Support Site Director in the implementation of specific business plans (defined each year as objectives)
- Actively contribute to implementing the goals and projects of the Site Management Team
- Manage GM and HR Purchasing Activities.
- Act as backup SME for all Vendor Updates in DSP
- Maintain the Cork site organisation chart
- Coordinate the communication meetings for line management and the Cork site
- Coordinate adhoc company events
- Manage the Site Calendar ensuring all items are approved. Maintain Site Calendar on the Sharepoint site.
- 2-3 years in a similar role, preferably in a multi-national environment.
- Payroll Experience
- Experience using Kronos System
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.