We are currently recruiting an HR Administrator to join our growing team.
This role requires someone with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Your new company:
Founded in 1990, Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland's most established and respected recruitment firms. We pride ourselves on developing our people to fulfil their potential in an environment that supports learning & development, career progression and of course, plenty of fun! Our teams have been working from home since March 2020 and because this model has worked so well for us, we have decided to introduce a hybrid working model, with teams only required to work from the office one day per fortnight. Ideally, the successful candidate will be available to travel to our Sligo and Galway offices fortnightly. Of course, we can also facilitate those wishing to work more days from the office, it's your choice!
We have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ by the Great Place To Work Institute, five years in a row. We are also the recipient of Deloitte’s award for ‘Best Managed Companies’ for the past seven years. Our people are what makes our company; there is fantastic camaraderie. Our teams enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment.
- Follow up with Agency Workers and clients to ensure timesheets are completed for payroll on time.
- Preparing and issuing contracts of employment for Agency Workers and issuing contract extensions.
- Ensuring CRM is kept fully up-to-date for all Agency Workers.
- Updating and generating reports from CRM.
- Creating and updating Contract Approval Forms for new and existing Agency Workers.
- Dealing with Agency Worker queries in relation to annual leave, contract extensions, payroll queries, tax, etc.
- Completing references/statements of employment.
- Data Compliance; Cross-checking data on CRM against contracts of employment for accuracy.
- Assisting with the processing of payrolls for Agency Workers.
- Providing internal customer support to Recruitment Consultants and Managers.
- Adhoc report for clients.
For this role you will ideally have a:
- Business Qualification with 2 years experience in an HR/Administrative role.
- Focus on delivering exceptional customer service both internally and externally.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong systems experience with good Excel skills preferred.
- Team player with excellent communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Colin Byrne.