- Reference: CJ46952
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: HR & Training
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation based 5 minutes from Cork City. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be exposed to a broad range of HR duties. This role would ideally suit those with at least 1-2 years HR experience looking to pursue a long term career in HR. If you have a hands-on and personable approach and would like more details please feel free to get in touch. Interviews to take place week of the 25th of June onwards.
Email: email@example.com Tel: 021-4809118
- Liaising with the recruitment team regarding pipeline of new hires
- Draft and issue contracts of employment, welcome packs and relevant policies
- Responsible for overseeing and updating the HR database with new hires
- Completion of reference checks and issuing induction documents
- Responsible for the application of Employment Permits
- Coordination of induction training and meet new hires
- Note-taking on HR processes including disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Compensation & Benefits administration including the maintenance, renewal and changes to the various benefit schemes.
- Timely and accurate administration of all HR functions, including written correspondence, record keeping, filing etc.
- Assist HR Manager and Generalist to update company documents, policies, regulations and procedures
- Involvement in company-wide communication including; social club, events, updates to policies and procedures and wellness activities
- Produce monthly company newsletter
- Ad-hoc HR administration duties as required
- 1-2 years general HR administration experience
- CIPD or Degree in HR is essential
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail