- Reference: CJ46786
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Limerick
- Category: HR & Training
Fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation in a newly created HR Administration role. Reporting to the HR Manager you will be exposed to a broad range of HR duties. This role would ideally suit a recent HR graduate with experience in a fast paced environment or those with 1-3 years related experience looking to pursue a long term career in HR. If you have a hands-on and personable approach and would like more details/full job description please feel free to get in touch.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 021-4809118
- First point of contact for all HR admin queries
- Recruitment co-ordination
- Completion of inductions with new starters and setting them up internally
- Maintain all HR systems
- Co-ordination of employee benefits
- HR reporting in conjunction with the HR Manager
- Absence Management
- Assisting HR Manager on employee engagement and other initiatives on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Co-ordinating and maintaining training programmes
- Communicating and liaising with third level institutions to arrange college placements and graduate programmes
- Assisting with the collaboration of the local suppport services to arrange and maintain apprentice programmes
- Ad-hoc duties as required by senior management.
- 3rd Level HR qualification or related Degree.
- Hands-on and personable approach.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael on 021 4911062 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!
- Michael O'Brien
- Principal Consultant & Commercial Team Lead
- 021 4911064
- Connect with MichaelLinkedINEmail