Our client, a global leader in automation technology is seeking an HR Administrator on an initial 6-12 month part-time contract (20 hours per week). This is a great opportunity to gain HR Admin experience in a friendly and supportive environment. Interviews to take place promptly so please get in touch for more details. Attractive rate on offer.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- HR administrative tasks covering the full employee life cycle.
- Support the administration of recruitment activity including interview coordination, reference checks, new hire preparation, creating employee files, etc.
- Updating and maintaining HRIS system.
- Manage HR inbox, responding and resolving HR queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Management of time and attendance system.
- Onboarding/Offboarding administration.
- Employee benefit administration including bike to work scheme, service awards etc.
- Other ad-hoc HR administration & support.
- Training administration.
- Administration support for Performance Management process.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Third-level qualification in HR with a working knowledge of Employment Law.
- CIPD accreditation or working towards same.
- Working knowledge of HR systems specifically SAP Success Factors.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Willingness to provide an excellent standard of service for our employees and stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to tasks, with a focus on continuous improvement to drive efficiency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and Microsoft Forms.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Michael O’Brien.