Based with a statutory body in Dublin City centre this role is to provide HR support with responsibility for recruitment, salary and contract administration and to provide general HR support across the span of HR services. This role is Full-time on a 6-month contract. Working from home initially with the view to return to the office from 1 day per week in 2022.
Responsibilities will include: (Full description available on request)
- Provide HR generalist support with a focus on recruitment, training and development, remuneration, superannuation, employee on-boarding and induction/orientation, performance management etc.
- Ensure effective communications are established and maintained with staff
- Support the development of any relevant policies and procedures to ensure maintenance of effective staff relations
- Develop and maintain appropriate employee record systems which facilitate the effective and efficient provision of HR information in relation to the task force.
Required knowledge and experience:
- A third level qualification in HRM or equivalent related discipline
- Two years’ relevant experience in Recruitment
- Good knowledge and understanding of human resource practices
- Experience of HR systems.
- Candidate Manager Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or similar would be desirable
For a confidential discussion and more information on this HR recruitment executive recruiter role please contact Michelle Miley.
+353 90 6450667