- Recruitment to include job advertisements, candidate screening, organising interviews, managing correspondence with candidates ie. Job offers, terms and conditions of employment and inductions
- Manage all administration associated with HR
- Manage the overall recruitment process for new hires, advertising roles, screening CV’s, scheduling interviews.
- Manage and maintain employee files, complete background checks
- Oversee all admin relating to HR
- Manage holidays, sick leave, attendance records etc
- Manage the Payroll process
- Providing assistance to Department Managers, Depot & Sales Managers, Line Managers & Supervisors – this entails working closely and maintaining a positive working environment
- Assist with developing and following current HR policies and procedures throughout the organisation, ensuring compliance with legislation
- Minute taking at grievance and disciplinary meetings
- Insurance administration ensuring all necessary documentation is followed up on in a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all our employees.
- 2 years’ experience in a previous HR Generalist Role
- Knowledge of Employment Legislation and best practice
- CIPD qualified
- Excellent MS Skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Emer O’ Callaghan on 021 4911061 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!