This position is a great opportunity to gain experience in a busy HR Department. The role is responsible for maintaining effective HR administration systems and providing general administrative support. The role will be working closely with the existing HR team and there will be a key focus on providing HR systems support across the company. You will also liaise with colleagues in an efficient and effective manner on an inter/intra-Directorate basis to ensure the delivery of a service of HR excellence.
Initial contact to the 31st December 2023. Based in Dublin City Center with hybrid working available.
- Respond to HR queries and information requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- Organise and participate in the induction and on-boarding of all new staff members
- Assist with reviewing and updating HR policies and procedures
- Provide advice and support to both line managers and staff in line with internal and statutory policies and HR best practices
- Assist with the recruitment and selection process (e.g., arranging & preparing interview documentation when required
- Generate and maintain employee files (Hardcopy & Softcopy)
- Maintain and monitor information on HR information systems e.g., Time Management System (TMS) to ensure the accuracy of data
- Extract data from HR information systems for HR metrics reporting
- Assist with the implementation of a new HR information system
- 1-2 years’ experience within a professional HR environment
- Strong organisational & planning skills
- Proficient in MS packages e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Ability to deliver and achieve results within timelines.
- Enthusiastic with a drive for change and efficiency
- Attention to detail & accuracy
- HR-related or other relevant third-level qualification (e.g., Certificate, Diploma) or equivalent is desirable. CIPD qualification would be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan.