Reporting to the HR Manager, the role will involve assisting the HR team with HR administration tasks coordinating the implementation of services, policies, and programmes and assists and advises company managers about human resources issues. Working as part of the HR team, you will provide the best in class HR administrative support, advice and guidance to allocated sectors and divisions in a confidential and sensitive manner throughout the HR department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that all employee details are uploaded onto the TMS system accurately
- Assisting with end to end recruitment process, e.g. updating roles on job boards, arranging interviews, reference checking and screening CV’s.
- Recording of absence, sickness, annual leave etc.
- Conducting and coordinating company induction process, responsible for issuing all new starter paperwork and contracts.
- Assist with reviewing all HR policies and procedures annually.
- Ensure all HR record-keeping and filing is maintained to the meet all legislative and policy requirements.
- Maintaining information on the TMS system to ensure accuracy of data, ensure correct paperwork provided for all absences.
- Provide relevant administrative support as required.
- Assist with any training and development projects, appraisals and performance management.
- Schedule and conduct probation reviews line management for all relevant employees.
- Assist with the preparation of data to be provided to the external payroll processing company.
- Management of employee vetting processes.
- Implementation of HR best practice approach to all current HR initiatives
- Policy development and documentation
- Disciplinary process support and support services
- Company employee communications
- Compensation and benefits administration in relation to contracts of employment and TMS data entry
- Employee learning and development programmes, to include the provision of HR support services in the Human Focus employee training facility
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Employee services and counselling
- Preparation of payroll reports
- Any other duties that may be required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work with and part of a team
- Ability to plan, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus both internally and externally
- Accurate data inputting skills
- Responsible and conscientious
- Excellent organisational skills
- Methodical with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
Qualifications and Experience
- Previous experience in HR is essential
- Diploma in a relevant HR Discipline or working towards a HR/CIPD qualification.
- Strong knowledge of HR Best Practice process and procedures
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.