Video for this job
This is an exciting role within a leading distribution Company based in Co Westmeath. This is a busy and varied role and a great opportunity to gain generalist HR experience within a large organisation. This role is ideal for someone looking to progress their HR career as you will gain exposure to all aspects of HR for a large, busy organisation, whilst working with and learning from experienced HR Professionals.
• Provide administration support to the HR team assisting with all general HR duties.
• Collate data from the HR Information System and design and prepare relevant HR reports.
• Analyse HR data to identify trends which require escalation to the relevant department manager.
• Administer and update various HR processes.
• Actively be involved in HR Projects as they arise.
• Participate in the development and implementation of HR policies, processes and programs.
• Continually look for new and better ways to do things, utilising technology and streamlining processes.
• Minimum of 2 year’s HR administration experience.
• CIPD qualification desirable or working towards.
• Strong attention to detail is a must as well as excellent reporting skills.
• Ability to work on your own initiative and take ownership for their work.
• Self-motivated and ability to work to deadlines.
• The ability to communicate appropriately and effectively in a number of different
environments ranging from peer to peer office based discussions, to disciplinary hearings
• Strong computer skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
• The ability to create and maintain accurate HR records.
• Flexibility with regard to working hours is required.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org