We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our growing team here in Galway, this is a Hybrid role working from home and from the Galway office.
This role requires someone with excellent communication skills and strong attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
Your new company:
Founded in 1990, Collins McNicholas is an established and respected recruitment consultancy. In November 2015, three of our most senior executives led a Management Buyout. Since then, we have been on an incredible journey of growth across Ireland.
The role will be remote working initially with the opportunity to work from our offices based in Galway once restrictions will allow.
We have been awarded ‘Best Workplace’ by the Great Place To Work Institute, five years in a row. We are also the recipient of Deloitte’s award for ‘Best Managed Companies’ for the past seven years. Our people are what makes our company; there is a fantastic camaraderie. Our teams enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment.
- Updating and generating reports from Fieldglass, Target Recruit, Temp Master Sheet
- Monitor and update online timesheet profiles for Temporary Workers on You Recruit
- Creating and updating Contract Checklists and Pay Schedules for new and existing Temporary Workers
- Assisting the finance team with contract queries and updates for Temporary Workers.
- Preparing letters for Temporary Workers as requested e.g. Bank, PPS and Employment Confirmation.
- Checking all records to ensure they conform to the requirements of the data protection act.
- Completing references/statements of employment
- Answering phone calls, dealing with enquiries and provide general information to job applicants.
- Database searching and longlisting of candidates for Temporary roles.
- Taking calls from candidates and clients and routing to the Consultants.
- Strong on IT systems
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Can work on own initiative
- Ability to multitask and prioritise key tasks
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Christopher O Toole.