- Reference: LK46543
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Limerick
- Category: Administration
The role is an initial 6 month contract to provide full administrative support to the Human Resource Manager, Field Based Employees EMEA and VP of Human Resources and 5 European Human Resource Generalists.
Reporting to: Human Resources Manager – Field Based Employees (EMEA)
- Human Resource administration and maintenance of records – e.g. creating and maintaining personnel files, populating and updating the Human Resource Management System filing etc.
- Full range of administrative duties relating to the company recruitment and selection process e.g. sourcing candidates via the internet, internet job posting, interview scheduling, phone screening and face to face interviews where appropriate.
- Administration of new hire paper work e.g. contracts, confidentiality agreements.
- Assist the HR generalists in the administration of Absence and Attendance records.
- Assist in projects relating to European HR issues which are currently being undertaken by the department.
- Preparation of reports and presentations.
- Organising of meetings and conference calls.
- Maintaining up to date HR policies with the assistance of the HR Generalist Team.
- Supporting the HR Generalist team as required.
- Ensure the company’s Code of Conduct is adhered to.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Relevant third level or CIPD qualification in Human Resources and or relevant administrative work experience.
- Proven administration skills in a busy office environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proactive approach to tasks.
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality in dealing with human resource issues.
- Fluency in a second European language an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English for individuals whose native language is not English
- Willingness and availability to travel on company business.