Based in Co. Laois with a leading manufacturer of raw materials, ingredients and additives, this part-time fixed term contract job is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to return to the workforce or for someone who is looking to reduce their hours.
- Support the People & Culture manager to manage the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in line with current employment legislation and best practice approaches.
- Lead the implementation / rollout of the global P&C Information System with support from Manager
- Ensure that P&C databases and filing systems are created and maintained as appropriate to optimise data accuracy, and reporting, ensuring a best practice approach to GDPR, data protection, and records management.
- Recruitment advertising, applicant management and interview organisation
- Scheduling pre-employment activities including background checks and pre-employment medical screenings
- Prepare onboarding material and scheduling of day one activities for new hires.
- Support with various HR initiatives and complete all other P&C administrative and operational duties as required.
- Assist with inhouse training system, undertake audits on Training files
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Other relevant duties that may arise from time to time.
- Third Level HR or Business qualification
- At least 1-2 years' experience of HR IT systems
- Strong MS Excel & data management skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, both independently and as part of a team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eoghan Dalton