Video for this job
Berater für Urlaubsplanung (Deutsch), Rolle des Kundendienstes in Cork
Having moved to Ireland myself from Berlin when 6 years old (yes much younger than you now!) but I may still be able to somewhat relate to your situation of moving to a new country and culture. wir können auch ein wenig Deutsch sprechen.
There is a big and growing multicultural community in Cork, which is great and I am proud and happy to say that I am a part of that. Any questions or help needed on that do not hesitate on asking questions, but now let’s focus on the job, please read below and get in touch if it looks of interest.
Our clients have a friendly, inclusive and multicultural work environment, where people strive for excellent customer service and are problem solvers at heart. If this sounds like the type of environment for you, do not hesitate to get in touch. It is so important who we work with, when you think about it we spend more time with the people we work with than our own families! if you are a friendly/nice person, then this is the place for you.
Essential Job Functions:
- Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner by maintaining a business like a manner at all times.
- Acknowledge and answer any personal written correspondence received from owners in a timely and efficient manner through the CCR representatives.
- Work as an advocate for the customer in resolving complaints and to educate them on the usage options of their vacation ownership.
- Actively participate in outbound telephone ‘campaigns’.
- To ensure that all contacts and interactions with owners and clients are properly documented in SIEBEL contact application and the resolutions to all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time.
- Exercise good judgment when handling customer calls and complaints.
- Responsible for assisting owners with their finance-related issues, including maintenance fee and loan collection and account status enquiries.
- Assist with owner exchange requests and liaise with policy, including membership requests, confirmations, account updates and certificate issuance/renewal.
- Translate Vacation Experience documentation on an ‘ad-hoc’ basis.
- To help create an on-going effort to improve the department through personal action and by contributing ideas to support and enhance our customer service programme.
- To become an independent associate and to be able to analyse problems and to formulate plans to overcome challenges, to get work done efficiently with a high degree of quality.
- To make sound and logical decisions and to choose appropriate courses of action based on the parameters of the situation at hand and to use the problem-solving tools that are available throughout the total quality management process
- To use Standard Operating Procedures of Vacation Experience outlined in Corporation Standard Operating Procedures, and any Local Standard Operating Procedures as a guide to the standards and practices which are to be followed by all associates in this department and discipline so that questions may be correctly answered, problems may be resolved, and compliance with all laws and company policies may be ensured.
- To maintain a clean, neat well-organized workplace which projects a professional atmosphere and free of hazards
- To cross train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of this department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
- The ability to function calmly in a fast paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously. To be able to modify plans, actions, and decisions in light of changing situations and circumstances.
- To have demonstrated the ability to communicate verbally and written in a positive encouraging manner with associates and managers.
- To carry out any tasks as required by the immediate Manager – Operations, Team Leader – Operations, Senior Manager – Operations and VP, Service Fulfillment.
- Proficiency in the English language required.
- Proficiency in English and a foreign language such as German required.
- Perform all tasks in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and the business at all times.
- Maintain an attitude and commitment to providing excellent service to all customers and associates. Respond sensitively to the needs and feelings of others, regardless of status or position; accept interpersonal differences and maintain a constructive rapport with all associates and customers.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all product lines & systems.
- To be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of the company’s operation. A thorough understanding of current/past promotions is essential.
- Maintain computer systems knowledge (Windows XP, E:Mail, Word etc)
- Work with all colleagues as a team, supporting the needs within that team and those of the business at all times.
Full employee benefits are included, please inquire for a full list.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Lia on 021 4911060 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!