Our client is currently looking to recruit someone for customer service with Arabic position based in Cork. This is a great opportunity for anyone that is just starting out in their career within customer service.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- To ensure all issues are responded to and closed within a satisfactory period of time and ensure all necessary follow-up is done to resolve any issues.
- Be available to answer all inbound calls in a timely and efficient manner by maintaining a business-like manner at all times.
- To use Standard Operating Procedures as a guide to the standards and practices which are to be followed by all associates in this department and discipline so that questions may be correctly answered, problems may be resolved, and compliance with all laws and company policies may be insured.
- To be willing to train and to instruct other members of the department and the operation by passing along skills and information to assist them in their development and advancement
- To cross-train and to be familiar with and competent in the performance and understanding of other functions required of the Customer Relations department and be able to fill in as required and as directed in the absence of associates who are normally responsible for those duties.
- To understand the department as a business and to be familiar with any profit objectives and the relationship of the department’s budgetary goals.
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- Fluent written and oral English and Arabic
- Out-going people-oriented personality.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Perform all tasks and any other tasks as required by management in a timely manner ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Comply with policies and procedures.
- Be proactive and have a flexible approach to work, meeting the needs of the team and business at all times.
- Be a team player and an excellent communicator.
What you will get in return:
- Life Assurance
- Working Hours: 9 – 5.30 or 9.30 – 6 -.00 Monday to Friday with occasional 10 – 2 on a Saturday.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Ryan Blackett.