- Reference: SJ46356
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Leitrim, Roscommon, Sligo
- Category: Health & safety
My client is looking to recruit an experienced health and safety officer to join a developing organisation based in Roscommon.
- Provide practical, hands-on support to employees to ensure safe practices are being used to achieve daily tasks.
- Develop and maintain health and safety statements to represent company activity.
- Achieve project goals as agreed with the management.
- Co-ordinate external training and deliver internal training requirements for each department.
- Provide statistical reports and updates of site metric on a monthly basis to management.
- Holding of regular Health & Safety meeting.
- Maintain H&S incentive program.
- Hold a qualification in Health and Safety.
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a Health and Safety role.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or manufacturing industry is an advantage but not essential.
- Must have very strong communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Must have strong MS Office Skills.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!