My client is a global organisation and is industry leaders in food microbiology testing. They have just made a presence in Ireland and are now looking for a Junior H&S Officer, this role will offer great exposure to all aspects of H&S function in a company with strategic growth plans over the next 2 years.
H&S Officer responsibilities:
- Conducting regular, formal site audits and carrying out inspections as directed in the Safety Management System
- Ensuring that records of statutory inspections are kept for all activities and plant equipment
- Delivering and completing statutory notifications to the Health & Safety Authority for the project and all incident/accident reporting and conducting inspector site visits as required by the Health & Safety Authority
- Delivering Health & Safety induction program's for new employees or contractors working on site
- Assisting Lab Management in compiling cost records and forecasts for all issues associated with Health & Safety
- Organizing and chairing the Safety Meetings
- Compiling, updating and communicating site Emergency Plans
- Conducting preliminary accident investigations and statutory notifications
H&S Officer Requirements:
- Degree qualified in Health and Safety
- 1-year experience with health and safety experience an advantage
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Cornally.