***Health & Safety Officer-North Cork***
The Health & Safety Officer will work closely with the Site Management Team and the Health & Safety Lead to drive a safe working culture for both employees and contractors.
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Support implementation of the company’s zero harm programme on the site, including the core elements of visible safety, participative safety and leading for safety.
- Assist implementation of permit systems and safe systems of work.
- Monitor health and safety compliance by having a strong on the ground site presence, engaging with production teams, contractor partners and front-line managers.
- Identify and report non compliances.
- Develop and implement targeted awareness and improvement programs.
- Drive engagement in observation reporting.
- Support Health and Safety incident investigation, accident reporting.
- Ensure all accidents, incidents and near misses are promptly reported and thoroughly investigated.
- Identify appropriate corrective and preventative measures and closeout using CI tools.
- Complete additional duties and projects as may be assigned from time to time by the Health & Safety Lead and Site Manager(s).
What the ideal candidate looks like:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification and + 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong aptitude for working in a fast-moving production operations environment
- A real appetite and ability to drive a difference in a busy production environment.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive salary
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.