Drive improvement in the EHS performance of our clients Galway business/manufacturing through definition and execution of the EHS strategy and management system. Establish guidelines and standards for risk-based management of health, safety and environmental accountabilities. Support the company operational strategy and enable compliance and sustainability of UK and Ireland’s strive for a of "zero-incidents" culture. Implement a proactive and sustainable EHS system as an integral part of IMS.
- Support day to day operations with all functions of Environmental, Health and Safety, including daily huddles & weekly management reviews
- Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) Management System (MS) server, folders and procedures
- Assist with the preparation, maintenance, and updating of written safety policies and procedures.
- Agenda and documentation items for any EHS MS Audits
- Incident database & EHS Jira Incident Reporting System
- Administration of the Jira Near hit reporting system
- Develop and deliver proactive EHS Programs and initiative to meet areas of concern
- EHS Training Matrix and subsequent organisation of the training dates/locations
- Complete New hire Inductions to EHS of the site
- Global EHS Metrics reporting
- Environment & Sustainability (EST) Natural Resource reporting
- Environment & Sustainability Compliance reports/consents
- Waste Management
- Sites Health & Safety Committee and/or EST Committee attendance
- Chemical Database, Safety Data Sheet Database, Chemical use and storage
- Coordination of the sites Equipment Safety Risk Assessments, Risk Assessments and Job Safety Analysis processes
- Coordinate and administration of the Global EHS Gemba Inspections
- Coordinate and administration of any periodic EHS Inspections
- Coordinate PPE, First Aid supplies and Spill Kit supplies
- Provide EHS assistance to UK & Ireland EHS Manager and Galway Plant Manager
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Emergency Response Procedures
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Chris O Toole.