We are working with a Plastic Manufacturing company based in Meath, which is looking to become a world leader in improving the sustainability of plastics by developing innovative solutions and technologies that add value and create a better environment for future generations.
We are looking for a Health and Safety Co-Ordinator to join their quickly growing team.
- Ensuring the Safety Policy is implemented throughout the plant.
- Responsible for being up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Health and Safety legislation and any developments that affect the employer's industry.
- Standard operating procedures update and compliance and Risk Assessment Update and Compliance.
- Ensure that management is advised on all matters relating to the safety of personnel, such as safe working practices, Equipment, and Safety Training.
- Organising and Controlling regular safety inspection audits of all areas and recording the results.
- Carry out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Investigating and recording any incident, accident, or dangerous occurrences.
- Third Level Qualification in Health and Safety or a related discipline.
- Minimum 6 Months of Practical Experience in a similar role.
- Excellent report writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022