Our client, a market-leading industrial electronics recycling company is looking to hire Health and Safety Advisor on a Permanent basis. This role will be based in Cork City. As Health and Safety Advisor, you will engage in Health and Safety activities across the offices, you will coordinate and manage health and safety training for employees and will carry out internal H&S Audits. Competitive Package
Overview of Main Responsibilities (full job description available on request):
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture.
- Deliver company safety induction to all new hires.
- Hosting weekly Safety meeting with the Safety Team ·
- Executing and maintaining the hazard identification and risk assessments program.
- Carrying out internal H&S audits in preparation for external ISO 45001 audits.
- Carrying out facility site inspections and driving of any corrective actions associated.
- Be present on multiple sites and deliver quarterly toolbox talks to staff.
- Compiling, updating, and communicating H&S processes and procedures.
What the ideal Health and Safety Advisor looks like:
- Health & Safety qualification, Degree, or diploma Level 8.
- Manual handling instructor.
- Full clean driving license.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively.
- Some travel may be necessary.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive Salary.
- Additional Annual Leave based on service.
- Discounted Laya Healthcare membership.
- Employee discount scheme.
- Excellent Opportunities for career progression.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Alicja Burchardt.